Fri, May 12|
Shadow Hawk Defense
Low Light & No Light Shooting
Improve your skills using a firearm in poor lighting. Aided by flashlights, mounted lights and/or NODs, gain the ability to gather information for defense. Held in the simulated munitions house. All equipment (except flashlight and eye pro) provided or bring your own. $175
Time & Location
May 12, 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM
Shadow Hawk Defense, 436 Apple Harvest Dr, Hedgesville, WV 25427, USA
About the event
Suggested prerequisites: Shadow Hawk Defense Room Clearing/CQB - Level I. Prior experience with a pistol required.
Participants must be 18 or older. A valid US photo ID is required at registration. All students will be required to sign a waiver for this course.
Registration will be in the training building. Upon entry to the facility, turn left and park in front of the tan building with the green roof.
• Human vision and body responses
• Unaided reduced light shooting techniques
• Principles of low light tactics
• Use of weapon mounted light
• Use of hand-held flashlight techniques (as well as pros and cons to both methods)
• Target Acquisition and Identification
• Reloading and clearing malfunctions
• Using flashlights with cover
• Tactical considerations and mindset
Simulated munitions equipment will be provided.
Equipment to bring: Eye protection and flashlight. All other equipment is supplied.
Refrigerators and microwaves are available.
Cancellations less than 14 days before class will result in a forfeit of $50 from registration fee.
Cancellations less than 2 days before class will result in a forfeit of $100 from registration fee.
No refund for no-shows.
For questions, call the office at 304-616-5682 or email Info@ShadowHawkDefense.com.
436 Apple Harvest Drive, Hedgesville, WV 25427
Low Light / No Light Shooting$175.00