Sat, Apr 23|
Low Light & No Light Shooting
This course will help the students improve skills using a firearm in less than optimal lighting conditions. Aided by flashlights, mounted lights and/or NODs, students will gain the ability to gather information that cannot be well seen in poor lighting conditions. Held in the sim house.
Time & Location
Apr 23, 2022, 5:00 PM – 9:00 PM EDT
Hedgesville, 436 Apple Harvest Dr, Hedgesville, WV 25427, USA
About the event
Recommended prerequisites: Shadow Hawk Defense Room Clearing/CQB - Level I. Currently there are no recognized equivalents.
Participants must be 18 or older. A valid US photo ID is required at registration. All students will be required to sign a waiver for this course. Registration will be in the training building. Upon entry to the facility, turn left and park in front of the tan building with the green roof.
Course begins at 5:00 PM. Refrigerators and microwaves are available.
• Human vision and body responses
• Unaided reduced light shooting techniques
• Principles of low light tactics
• Use of weapon mounted light
• Use of hand-held flashlight techniques (as well as pros and cons to both methods)
• Target Acquisition and Identification
• Reloading and clearing malfunctions
• Using flashlights with cover
• Tactical considerations and mindset
Equipment to bring:
• Eye protection. All other equipment is supplied.
Course fee: $150. 10% discount for early signups: 6+ weeks in advance. For discount call the office 304-229-8365.
Cancellations less than 14 days before class will result in a forfeit of $50 from registration fee. Cancellations less than 2 days before class will result in a forfeit of $100 from registration fee. No refund for no-shows.
For questions, email Info@ShadowHawkDefense.com.
436 Apple Harvest Drive, Hedgesville, WV 25427
Low Light & No Light